SonicWall Shop is a Breathe Technology business. Breathe is an IT Support and Security specialist serving the business and education sectors.
We not only hold SonicWall Gold Partner status, but are one of the most experienced SoncicWall technical teams in the UK. Our sales team are fully trained so we offer you expert advise and support, before, during and after installation. You can choose the level of support you need, and regular customers will be appointed a dedicated Account Manager.
TRADE IN YOUR OLD FIREWALL
We will provide a trade-in on most firewall brands or older SonicWall products. Click here to find our your trade-in value.
DISCOUNTED RATES FOR EDUCATION AND NON-PROFIT SECTORS
If you are a school, college or charity you are entitled to 5% discount on all rates shown, including appliances, ancillary products, installation and support services. Simply enter your Organisation Registration Number in the box provided in the Shopping Cart, then enter either 'NON PROFIT RATE' where prompted during checkout.
In addition, through our parent company Breathe Technology Ltd, we are unique in being able to provide the full range of It support and consultancy services.
- It Support & Managed Services
- Network Design & Systems Integration
- IT Security
- IT Consultancy (Technical, Strategic, Long Term or Project specific)
- IT Project Resources & Project Management
- Internet Connectivity
- Hardware & Software Procurement
- Audits & Health Checks
- Troubleshooting of problematic or non performing networks
- IT Relocation (Network, Server, Desktop)
Breathe offers a balance of the the ultimate skillset and a touch of personal service.
- We offer our customers a more personal service. It’s all about the relationship. Your Dedicated Technical Lead and Account Manager will understand you and your network. They take responsibility and pro-actively manage the I.T.
- Each Technical Lead is trained to have the ultimate ‘all in one’ skillset, including Desktop, Server, Networks and Security. One point of call for the help you need.
If you require assistance with any of the above, please call 01223 209920 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, visit our parent company website here: